Professional Knife Sharpener Whetstone Sharpening Stones grinding stone water stone kitchen grit 240 600 1000 3000 Double-sided
$19.80 – $77.60
1. High grade oil stone water stone to ensure effective sharpening effect.
2. Double-sided sharpening design.
3. Equipped with silicone non-slip base to ensure the safety of sharpening.
4. Widely used in knives, scissors, hand tools, woodworking tools, carving tools, etc.
Instructions for use:
1. Soak the stone in water for 5-15 minutes, and then place it on a stable platform. Sharpening a knife with one or two steps depends on the degree of dullness of the tool.
Step 1: Rough grinding, used to repair severely damaged and aging edges, suitable for dull knives. Hold the knife at an angle of 10-30 degrees, and gently grind the edge back and forth on the surface of the stone until the edge is sharp enough. After the knives are sharpened, rough grinding and honing are required in half a year. It also depends on the specific situation.
Step 2: Fine grinding, the necessary steps to eliminate edge burrs. Using lighter pressure, repeat step 1 to trim the edges until they are smooth and sharp. Generally speaking, use it once a week to keep the blade
sharp. 2. Please wipe with a damp cloth or sharpen the tools, rinse with water, and then wipe dry. Use a soft brush to clean the surface of the stone, and then place it in the air to dry it.