Waterproof Duffle Bag Travel Dry Bag 40L Roll Top 500D PVC for Motorcycle Tail Kayaking Rafting Boating Swimming Camping Hiking Beach Fishing(40L, White)
- 【SUSTAINABLE RAINSTORM PREVENTION】Simply fold the bag down 3-4 times,buckle, and you are ready to go! You don’t have to worry about it have no zipper because compared with zipper closures which are more prone to leaks, the roll-up closure of this waterproof duffle bag seals better. No water can entering the bag,no matter it is windy or rainy.
- 【A WEAR-RESISTANT AND STAIN-RESISTANT】Made by 500D PVC Tarpaulin,material thickness of 0.55mm,PVC coating process (coating material strength is better than ordinary bonding process, material will not peel off), middle layer using 500D 18*23 polyester high density mesh yarn, full bag thin and light,but it is very strong and scratch resistant and easy clean,have good puncture resistance.
- 【Safe at Night】Total 6pcs reflective strips on the 4 side, greatly improve night travel visibility,drivers can better detect you from a safe distance, reducing risk of collisions.
- 【Multi-Purpose】Suitable for an enormous range of outdoor activities, no matter hiking, motorcycle, biking, camping, climbing, biking, even water sports like floating, kayaking, paddle boarding, rafting, canoeing, fishing, surfing, and other adventures.
- 【Multiple colors & size】With Multi-color and multi-size options can meet many outdoor activities.
144 in stock
Explore the world and never worry about your gear getting wet again with the TAKIT Duffle bag. Every TAKIT Duffle bag is 100% waterproof to protect all your gear whatever the conditions – driving rain, sleet, snow, mud, or raging waters. Designed to hold up your gear, snacks, and electronics, we have 40 liter0 liter80 liter to let you choose, capacity backpacks and duffles are light, durable, and stylish. Whichever size you need, you’ll confidently carry all your gear for your next outdoor adventure. These dry bags will even float. Spend less time packing and unpacking and more time enjoying your next adventure!
8 reviews for Waterproof Duffle Bag Travel Dry Bag 40L Roll Top 500D PVC for Motorcycle Tail Kayaking Rafting Boating Swimming Camping Hiking Beach Fishing(40L, White)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Jeremy Klinebriel –
I like the quality and the look of this duffel bag. It is a bigger bag so you can fit quit a big of gear in it. This is waterproof and does have a water proof zipper. I’m actually using this duffel bag for my hunting gear. I’m able to put my good hunting cloths in this duffel bag and that protects them from getting dirty or wet. I believe it helps with odor control. These are the type of duffel bags I like to use for hunting gear. In my opinion the price is great. Most water proof duffel bags I’ve looked at was quit a bit more expensive. Especially the ones I looked at that was this size. They are not cheap. This is a good buy in my opinion.
Tom TranTom Tran –
The bag look stylish and easy to carry. It comes with a shoulder strap attachment. There are plenty of spaces inside. I could fit my sneaker, and 5 pair of clothes and still have a lot spaces. The material is genuine leather so we will see how it hold up. The one down vote for this duffle is that it should have a zipper instead of a buckle for the top. Will cole back for update of durability
Durable! Waterproof! Just what is needed for a day trip
a very good travel bag that hold my items nicely and is waterproof
Ryan RRyan R –
I got this just before leaving for a 4-day trip to Voyagers Natl Park and it fit all my clothes, all my sons clothes, and also some other misc items. The straps to cinch down the bag once packed worked great, and the overall form and function of the bag was exactly what I hoped for. Recommended!
Doebrie Sharda –
thank you very much
Great duffel bag! Have used this one to the gym, outdoors and on the go. Got the bigger size so it has plenty of space. I love the material is easy to clean and the zippers slide smoothly to open and close. I’ve had drinks fall on it and it was easy to wipe clean. Very durable! Had it for around two months of use and so far so good.
Jerry B.Jerry B. –
**Update~ Dust Proof, worked extremely well in trail dust and mud trails… new picsWe are going on an off road Side by Side excursion and needed a waterproof bag for our spare sets of dry clothes.First impressions are all the bags seams are high quality welds and will easily achieve our goal of having dry clothes! Material is heavy weight and should be puncture and tear resistant. The bag will be bungeed down in back of our Mule Side by Side and if we encounter any issues, we’ll update review.