YOXOZO Dog Ball Toy, Jingle Bell Inside for Gift, Rubber Squeaky Toy, Interactive Smart Ball with Holes, Ideal for Puppies, Small, Medium and Blind Dogs, 2.5 Inch(Purple Yellow)
- [Playful Bell Inside] Equipped with humorous and melodious noises, the bell inside helps to pique pets’ interest and attention to inspire them to leap and pursue, as well as to relieve boredom and constructively channel their energy.
- [Safe and Double Layer] The ball is composed of soft and natural rubber that ensures gentle bounce and indestructibility. It also features holes so that your dog can breathe when playing. The material is non-toxic and hence safe. A robust toy for small and medium dogs that is easy to throw, fetch, and tug.
- [Indoor and Outdoor Application] You can conduct interactive training to deepen your relationship with your pet thanks to this YOXOZO ball which also works with regular ball launchers.
- [2 Visibility Colors] The dog ball features 2 visibility colors i.e. purple and yellow. These vivid colors make the ball stand out in the grass making it easier for your dog to spot it.
- [Gentle Chew for Teething Puppies] The YOXOZO dog ball is perfect for teeth grinding and chewing as it is gentle on your dogs’ gums and teeth.
471 in stock
YOXOZO PET Mayan Mask Rubber Ball
Inspired by the shape of Mayan mask
- Perfectly suitable for chewing and grinding
- Attract dog’s attention from a quite long distance
- Fill with snacks that dogs love the most
- Gentle protection for dogs’ teeth and gums
- More friendly to dogs’ vision and sight
Bell Toys have a long history, as long as the Mayan Civilization
Awaken the most primitive desire of your dogs with jingles. Several holes can ensure that dogs can breathe when playing. Classic 2.5 inch balls for dogs of all sizes and compatible with standard ball launchers.
17 reviews for YOXOZO Dog Ball Toy, Jingle Bell Inside for Gift, Rubber Squeaky Toy, Interactive Smart Ball with Holes, Ideal for Puppies, Small, Medium and Blind Dogs, 2.5 Inch(Purple Yellow)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I expect this to be a big hit with my dog on Christmas Eve when she gets to open her gifts! I can put tiny treats inside, and there’s a bell in there too. A different color scheme than her other toys makes it fun, and it seems like it will hold up well to an aggressive chewer!
Also make s a great toy for cats. Feel well made and solid.
Dennis Piper –
our 5-and-a-half-year-old dachshund dog went blind. She loved fetching a ball. Now she can’t see it. Thats why we went to this ball. She is able to still fetch because of the bell.DCP
This is a really nice hollow rubber ball with a bell inside. My dog really likes it but the tinkling of the bell is a constant. I have to hide it to get some peace.UPDATED. I have a friend that adopted a blind poodle rescue. Perfect for this ball. (Third picture, looks like my dog, but isn’t) “She Loves to roll it around and hear it jingle. It’s adorable.” I was happy to re-home this ball with a dog that could appreciate its qualities.
Richard Azzolino –
These balls are great to use for your dog in the pool. They are durable, easy to grasp and have a nice texture that my dog likes to chew on. They have a good squeaker that gets my dog excited to fetch and they float perfectly. Highly recommend for use in or outside of the pool!
Buyer JQBuyer JQ –
This is a perfect chew toy and ball for a puppy but not made for an aggressive chewer. It’s only about 2 ½ “ in diameter so it’s easy to carry for our dog. I’m working on teaching her how to fetch & retrieve with this rubber squeaky toy. So far not so good, as she is still learning. She’s determined to chew, and I am determined to teach! In the meantime we’re having fun. Sometimes I think the loudness of the bell distracts her.This is a fun toy at a good price.
Lucy H. –
My son’s dogs just loved this ball! A lot of play on Christmas day!
Lani Coelho –
Bought as a present for a friends dog with very limited vision. Makes just enough noise for him to follow it but not annoyingly loud. So nice to see him play his fetch again
They are already popular with my pugx , so that’s the best I can say, he doesn’t seem to destroy things so can’t quote on the chew proof, but they seem to be durable and so far his favorite
I didn’t expect the ball to be so small, but it certainly isn’t weak!! My Pitbull eats everything I bring home to her, but she has yet to tear this ball apart!! Very durable. I guess mighty things can come in small packages! Worth the price, for sure!!
Very tough and rugged
Steve s. –
My dog absolutely loves playing with tennis balls but I got tired of buying new ones as he tore them up easily. These were the perfect replacement. He chews on them nonstop and so far they are holding up well. He loves the squeakers on them.
Leah R –
I got these to use with the pup because he does a good round either Chuck-it. I was a little concerned that the textured surface wouldn’t work well with the flinger, but they do pretty well. What I was not prepared was the bounce. The very first one I threw bounced over our fence into the yard next door.The balls are about the size of a tennis ball. Maybe a smidge smaller. My terrier can easily carry it in his mouth. I will buy more of these.
Its a good ball to play with your dog, its durable, and bounces well.
Ladd Roof –
I wrote my first review because I got an email to review a product I had not received. Now that I have received the ball I can say it is what I was wanting for my dog that went blind almost overnight.
Picking the rubber toy, no worries about washing the plushies anymore !
Malinda Lewis –